Wednesday, December 25, 2013

The Despair In Her Eyes

A lonely one,stands apart  ,
Bidding adieu to her self  ,
Lost in your thoughts and words ,
She prays to bestow the jests ,
She claims her lost world ,
From the cruel arms of pain ,
She surrenders her head for all the wounds given to her ,
She stands dumb,when the whole world talks ,
She stays apart,when everyone walks ,
She cries through the night,when everyone sleeps in joy ,
She smiles when that Someone smiles ,
She cares when that Someone fares ,
She wishes for him when everyone blames ,
She talks for him when everyone are against ,
She prays for him,when he doesn't himself ,
Can he know my agony ?
Can he see my tears ?
Can he look past my heart ?
Can he see my Love ?
Can he understand the perspiration ?
Can he find the truth ?
Can he count the stars of tumult ?
Can he ever see ,
The Despair In My Eyes ?

No comments:

Post a Comment