Friday, February 8, 2013

Shattered ..

Remember all those things you promised to me ?  You always used to say you would never leave my side no matter what . Where did that promise go ? Was that a sin or a crime or an offense i committed ? Well , i was always scared to lose you and look , finally i'm having my worst nightmares . You knew you were the only one i was happy to have and is that the reason why you chose to leave me ? So that i would be unhappy throughout my life ?
You may think its easy for me to forget you , like it was for you to forget me , but let me say this , its IMPOSSIBLE for me . How could you even forget everything that was between us within seconds . All sorts of things you called me , the way you behaved with me .. how could you ? and then you ask me to be happy ? how can you even expect that . Remember my last birthday ? those words you told to me ? I still remember each of it . That day i was all alone , but i wasnt unhappy for i knew i had you with me and i could face the whole world , but who would make me feel special on my birthday this time ? who would be with me this time . How can i live without you ? How could you even expect me to do this ? How could  you change the word 'Shonu' to 'Bitch' in days ? Why doesnt it mean anything to you . If ever you loved me , how could you start hating me like this ? Even after everything , why am i not able to hate you ?
If you wanted to do all this , why didnt you let me go at the first . Dont you remember all that we used to talk . Dont you even care about how much i love you ? Dont you even care about how much i have been shattered by you . Was this the only thing i deserved ? After loving you unconditionally ? Girl like me ? What did i do for you to say like that ? Did i ever flirt with any other guy ? Did i ever use you ? Did i ever take advantage of you ? Then what do you mean by girl like me ?
Tell me my mistake , was just a reason for you leave me . The major reason is that you cant face your parents . Let me tell you one thing , if ever you really had loved , anything wouldn't have mattered . What i am , who i am , or how i am .. This would be of no importance . One thing is for sure , you broke a girl completed , now she wont even be able to love herself  forever . Now she wont be able to love anything , She wont live , may be she would , but just apparently , just to show that she is alive . She will never be alive by heart . Her tears didnt move you even slightly , how could you be so harsh ? She is SHATTERED by you , yes by you , completely shattered . What if she had done the same thing to you ? You are lucky enough , you dont have to suffer your whole life now . But she will , every second of her life . Yes , you took away everything you gave her 8 months back , her smile , her happiness and her life . Thanks to you , she wont be happy ever in her life now . You killed her brutally . She wont be herself ever again . Thanks to you . She is now completed torn to pieces and SHATTERED .

No comments:

Post a Comment